If you would like to purchase a Full Conference Pass, please use this form below.
If you are interested in purchasing an online pass, please visit our Online Pass page.
If you are having difficulties with this registration form, or would prefer to register by phone, please contact the SWG office at email@example.com or 306-791-7740 for assistance.
Please note that your image and voice may be recorded by SWG staff during the conference through photographs or videos, for use in SWG promotional materials, publications, social media or other lawful purposes in connection to the SWG conference. Your complete registration form gives the SWG permission to use your image. If you do not consent to this, please speak to the SWG at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Conference Pass – includes all in-person events and access to the recorded live-streamed events for 30 days post-conference
Your pass includes these events:
- Writing While Black with Khodi Dill
- What’s It All About? (Caroline Heath Memorial lecture) with Alissa York, followed by an onstage conversation with Marina Endicott
- Post-Lecture Reception and Fast Friends: Building Connections event
- Lunch & Conversation with Bob Calder and David Carpenter (including 3-course plated lunch)
- Youth Poet Laureate Showcase
- SWG AGM
- 2023 John V Hicks Long Manuscript Award in Literary Nonfiction ceremony
- Community Stage Open Mic & Social
As well as your choice of concurrent talks and workshops as listed below. Saturday lunch menu details are listed in the Conference Events lunch description. Please let us know of any dietary allergies or concerns in the text box below.
Full Pass Rates