If you would like to purchase a Full Conference Pass, please use this form below.
If you are interested in purchasing an online pass, please visit our Online Pass page.
If you are interested in individual event tickets, please visit our Individual Event Ticket page.
If you are having difficulties with this registration form, or would prefer to register by phone, please contact the SWG office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 306-791-7740 for assistance.
Please note that your image and voice may be recorded by SWG staff during the conference through photographs or videos, for use in SWG promotional materials, publications, social media or other lawful purposes in connection to the SWG conference. Your complete registration form gives the SWG permission to use your image. If you do not consent to this, please speak to the SWG at email@example.com.
Full Conference Pass – includes all in-person events and access to the recorded live-streamed events for 30 days post-conference
Your pass includes these events:
- Preparing Your Manuscript for Publication with Elizabeth Philips
- Creating Sacred Spaces in Urban Centres with Joely BigEagle-Kequahtooway
- My Writing My Work (Heath Memorial lecture) with Norma Dunning and reception
- Lunch & Conversation with Joan Thomas and Elizabeth Philips (including your meal)
- Storytelling and Art panel
- SWG AGM
- 2022 John V Hicks Long Manuscript Award in Fiction ceremony and reception
- Community Stage Open Mic & Social
Full Pass Rates