If you would like to purchase an Online Pass, please use this form below.
If you are interested in purchasing a full conference Pass, please visit our Full Conference Pass page.
If you are interested in individual event tickets, please visit our Individual Event Ticket page.
If you are having difficulties with this registration form, or would prefer to register by phone, please contact the SWG office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 306-791-7740 for assistance.
Please note that your image and voice may be recorded by SWG staff during the conference through photographs or videos, for use in SWG promotional materials, publications, social media or other lawful purposes in connection to the SWG conference. Your complete registration form gives the SWG permission to use your image. If you do not consent to this, please speak to the SWG at email@example.com.
Online pass – includes live-stream access and recorded videos of the following events via Zoom webinar
- Preparing Your Manuscript for Publication with Elizabeth Philips
- Writing Queerly: Workshopping LGBTQ+ Characters and Settings with Jes Battis
- Poetic Memory panel
- Creating Sacred Spaces in Urban Centres with Joely BigEagle-Kequahtooway
- My Writing My Work (Heath Memorial lecture) with Norma Dunning
- Lunch & Conversation with Joan Thomas and Elizabeth Philips (including a meal)
- Storytelling and Art panel
- 2022 John V Hicks Long Manuscript Award in Fiction Ceremony
The recorded videos of these events are available online for 30 days post-conference.
Online Pass Rates:
$55 SWG member
$75 Non-SWG member